Plant Powered Haircare
Meets Private Label
Plant Powered Haircare
Thoroughly researched and clinically tested, our exclusive plant powered haircare uses natural mineral sources + botanical protein catalysts to deliver what’s most important to your clients: Healthy manageable hair that is smooth, soft and strong, shines, and holds its color. Each of our private label hair care products contain a precise dosage of minerals and protein catalysts uniquely designed to achieve results you can see and feel. Of course, our shampoos and conditioners are color and keratin safe and safe for all hair types (including wigs and extensions!).
How It Works
Our Plant Powered collection combines the deep penetrating properties of natural minerals with botanical (plant) protein catalysts to deliver all the nutritional benefits healthy hair needs. When carrier minerals like quartz, rhodochrosite, and bismuth are perfectly paired with botanical protein catalysts such as pumpkin seed protein, quinoa protein, and silk protein the building blocks of healthy hair are replenished and repaired deeply within the hair shaft for lasting results.
Are natural ingredients important to you? Us too! Here’s a list of natural ingredients in our formulations.
• Sunflower Seed Extract: adds shine and protection
• Coconut Milk Protein: leaves hair silky, strong, and smooth
• Rhodochrosite: seals color and balances moisture level
• Quinoa Protein: provides maximum fullness
• Silk Protein: nourishes, repairs, and protects
• Sericite Mica: smooths, seals, and adds shine
• Magnesium: improves elasticity and hydrates
• Pumpkin Seed: adds flexible strength and manageability
• Bentonite Clay: provides moveable hold, adds strength, and protects
• Kaolin Clay: provides hold without stickiness and oil absorption
• Walnut Protein: provides hold, nourishes, and adds shine
• Hemp Seed Proteins: fight fly-aways and frizz
Results You Can See and Feel
Our anti-aging, collagen-building, and thermo-protective properties leave hair beautiful, strong, and manageable with lasting color hold. Whether your clients’ hair needs nourishment, moisture, volume, taming, or hold, your salon’s private label hair care products, including shampoos, conditioners, leave-ins, and styling products, work to sustain hair’s innate wellness and beauty.